"Wiki wiki" means "quick" in Hawai'ian.
All you really need to know is:
- To edit any page click on the Edit Text link at the bottom of the page. You should do that right now, and read the source code of this page. It will make more sense.
- You can use the html editor to visually edit the contents, format them as you wish. In the previous version you used tags, now it is easier.
this is bold
this is underlined
this is cursive
this is striked
this is a table with a couple of rows
- To create hyperlinks you just capitalize the words and string them together. Let\'s say you want to create a page about how far we are away from the moon. All you have to do is capitalize each word and string them together like this: HowFarAreWeFromTheMoon?. If the page does not exist yet a question mark appears after the link, inviting you to create the page: ThisPageShouldNotExist?. (And please don't ruin the example by creating one.)
- To link to pages outside the Wiki, you can just type in the name and then user the html editor function like this
- To put images in, just use the html editor function to link to them this:
- Now you are ready to begin AddingPages.
|No Associated Items Found|